RAJA AMPAT DOBERAI PRIVATE ISLAND PACKAGES
FREE TOUR TO HISTORICAL KALIRAJA / PENCIL ROCK, EVERY THURSDAY
All packages are in USD, and
include: Note, items written in guests’ receipt are final.
- Wonderful Urai island explore activities: snorkeling, canoeing, and trekking
- Transfer, return txi: Sorong airport – Sorong harbour
- Transfer, return ferry: Sorong – Waisai
- Transfer; Waisai – Doberai Resort, at 11.30 am, only applies on Sat, Mon, Wed
- Transfer; Doberai Resort – Waisai, at 7.45 am, only applies on Sat, Mon, Wed
- Accommodation for 7 nights; an Eco or AC bungalow with private bathroom
- Indonesian daily meals (3x / day)
- Afternoon coffee, tea and snack
- Dive gear: BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, fins, dive comp
- Air fare ticket
- Entry permit Raja Ampat Area, valid for 1 year: IDR 1M for foreigner, IDR 500K for Indonesian per person
- Hotel Sorong for connecting flight
- Any personal expenditures out side of the packages
- VAT 10%
7 NIGHTS FULL-BOARD PACKAGES IN OVER WATER ECO BUNGALOW
- Double room USD 849 / person
- Single room USD 898 / person
- Triple room USD 814 / person
7 NIGHTS FULL-BOARD PACKAGES IN LAND-BASED AC BUNGALOW
- Double room USD 954 / person
- Single room USD 989 / person
Full-board Package in Doberai Private Island
The full-board package in Doberai Private Island is designed to allow guests to come only by bringing their t-shirt, pants, sunblock, and sunglasses. The package takes care the guests as soon as they arrive at the airport, until they are back at the airport to fly back to their country.
Regarding meals, basically the package provide three times a day meals, plus snack, coffee, tea in the afternoon. Adding to that, we could provide any additional meals, in between the main meals, based on request and availability of the ingredient.
Majority of the meals and snack are Indonesian food. However, once in a while we cook standard western food, with a little local adjustment of course.
Based on the experiences, we conduct cooking class or open cooking chicken, when the guests are interested to know or learn more Indonesian cuisine
In terms of drinks and spirits: we provide beer, soft drinks ; coke, sprite, soda water. These drinks are excluded in the full-board package.