LANGSAT, TYPICAL TROPICAL FRUIT IN RAJA AMPAT
Three of Langsat is one of the original fruit that grows in Indonesia and is one of the woody plants that lived during chronic. Duku (Lansium Domesticum corr) is starting to spread widely in different parts of the continent of Asia, especially Southeast Asia. Olive fruit is a type of fruit that goes into the tribe Meliaceae. This plant grows in Raja Ampat and spread evenly on all the islands. The fruit is exactly the same as Duku and flesh is the same except that there is a difference of complexioned from duku. Olive fruit is usually no different from duku durable, as well as taste sweeter than duku complexioned.
Actually there are several types of olive fruit or duku. It’s called the tribe, there complexioned and sosokan, and there are also duku-complexioned. Complexioned has a thin tree, with branches high above, and not shady slim shape as tree. Its fruit branch is long. There are usually consists of 15-20 seeds or fruits in the bunch. Duku or olive fruit has many health benefits for our body. For more details you can see a little review below.
Benefits of Langsat Fruit
Olive fruit that looks almost like longan is proved to have some good benefits to health, and here are some health benefits duku are for:
Before we discuss the benefits and efficacy of olive fruit, we must first look at what nutrients are present in the olive fruit, so the fruit is very popular and widely sold in fruit market. As quoted from various sources, nutrients in the olive fruit are as follows:
In 100 grams of olive fruit contains 70 calories, 1.0 grams protein, 0.2 grams fat, 13 grams carbohydrates, 0.7 grams of minerals, calcium 18 mg, phosphorus 9 mg and 0.9 mg of iron. For calories, minerals and iron, olive fruit has higher than apples or oranges. Then what is the usefulness for your health?
- Smoothen your digestion system. It contains a lot of dietary fiber or fibers that can aid digestion. If you are having digestion problems the olive fruit can be one solution for you.
- Treating worms and fever. Its complexioned big ones and bitter can be utilized as a deworming medication. Mashed olive seeds into a powder.
- Prevent cancer and efficacy further olive fruit that is from the skin of the fruit. The skin of the fruit can be used as a cure colon cancer, and cleaning radicals in the body that cause cancer.
- Treating poisonous insect bites. It is used herein are tan bark, the skin can be useful for poisonous insect bites wood, scorpion bites, as a cure dysentery and malaria drugs.
- Skin whitening. Olive fruit is good for health that it can also be felt by the skin, because it can be used to whiten the skin. Essence of complexioned sweet fruit that rub on the skin would inhibit the enzyme tyrosinase. In addition complexioned is also efficacious to prevent permanent skin damage.
- Drugs to expel mosquito. Its complexioned is good to repel mosquitoes. it has been tested by experts from IPB Bandung, and the result was able to repel mosquitoes with olive skin.
Lots of content of duku which is very good for health, including the composition of nutrients that exist in every duku already quite a lot, which is quite a lot of calories is 70 cal per 100gram duku, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, natural minerals, calcium and fisfir good for bones, iron and some other useful content.
The content benefits a lot for our health. By consuming duku, you can meet any energy needed every day by your body as well as to prevent us from some deadly diseases like cancer.
Raja Ampat Doberai Eco Resort also introduces many typical fruits of Raja Ampat and one of them is the olive fruit. Fruit is often sold by the local community and serve as a source of income for them. Olive fruit in the Raja Ampat has a very distinct flavor. The uniqueness of this fruit flavors receive special attention from guests in Raja Ampat Doberai Eco Resort. One of the agenda offered by Raja Ampat Doberai Eco Resort to guest complexioned is picking fruit in the garden. By doing this Raja Ampat Doberai Eco Resort in preserving local plants is keeping the neighborhood.